It's one thing to be the best in your sport, it's quite another to make that claim in three different disciplines. Pauline Ferrand-Prévot is one of the rare few who has the ability to do so. A French multi-discipline bike racer, PFP competes in road, cyclo-cross and cross-country mountain biking – and has excelled in all three sports. A world champion at one time or another in all three sports, the French racer has established herself as one of the most exquisite athletes cycling has ever known. At 23 years old, PFP became the first-ever athlete to possess the world road, world cyclo-cross and world MTB titles simultaneously. She's also a five-time elite world champion and a nine-time elite national champion across her three sports. Still in her 20s, PFP still has so much of her career ahead of her.
- 2x National Road Race Champion
- 3x National Time Trial Champion
- 2x National Cyclo-cross Champion
- 2015 – World Cyclo-cross Champion
- 2015 – World MTB XCO Elite Champion Champion
- 2014 – World Road Race Champion
- 2014 – French Sportsperson of the Year
- 2014 – Velo Magazine's "International Cyclist of the Year"
Canyon-SRAM, Rapha, Oakley, Red Bull, Stimium
Sports, Fitness, Bike, Friends